.NET Content Management Strategy & Implementation
Too often, organizations get caught up with the pages on their web site. But content doesn't simply live on a single page - it's in your emails, in your advertising, answering questions in Google, and more. We understand the full journey customers take and how they interact with your content - and we build tools to support that.
- #1 Kentico Developer on the planet
- Certified Sitefinity Partner
- Certified Sitecore Partner
- 15 Years developing in .NET CMS
"Frequently we will see organizations invest substantially in great content management systems - but the implementation makes administration a bear or doesn't realize the potential for the customer journey," says Troy Guerra - who oversees the solution delivery development team at BlueModus. "These tools are powerful - and a thoughtful architecture for both the customer experience AND the administrative experience is what creates a site that can live and grow with you."
Content Management System Implementations & Support
Custom platform implementation - for Kentico, Sitefinity and Sitecore - is our specialty. We aim to transform the platforms' off-the-shelf capabilities to fit our customers' specific needs, all while creating a memorable customer experience driving toward your goals.
- Information architecture and customer experience design
- Custom integrations with internal and third-party systems
- E-commerce and marketing automation solutions
- Functional extensions of your platform
- Multiple platforms combined into a cohesive solution
- Well-architected custom configurations
Checklist: Website Redesigns
10 steps for your website redesign - from pre-planning to launch.
Whitepaper: .NET CMS Comparison Guide
Detailed feature and functionality matrix of the top CMS platforms.
Factsheet: Selecting a CMS
A detailed, step-by-step guide to selecting a content management system.
Factsheet: 8 Common CMS Missteps
We summarize the most common mistakes we see with CMS implementations.