Our Partners: Sitefinity
As a certified Sitefinity Partner with 30+ Developers, we understand how to make the CMS work for you - not the other way around.
- Certified Sitefinity Partner
- Certified DEC & Sitefinity Marketer
- 15 Years developing in .NET CMS
- Advanced Integrations & Connectors
Lead with your Content, Not with your Code: Clarifying the digital trends of Content-First, Headless, and MVC
What can we do?
BlueModus has built and supported hundreds of websites - we understand what makes a CMS implementation good and sustainable and how to avoid common growing pains. Any CMS implementation is dependent on a thoughtful content model and supporting architecture - this is where we stand out.
- Content modeling and engineering
- Sitefinity upgrades and new feature development
- Performance audits and optimizations
- Sitefinity DEC Implementation and Training
- Administrative optimization for page creation and menu management
Why choose us?
- WE'VE MASTERED INTEGRATIONS LARGE AND SMALL.
Any modern website relies on integrations - from CRMs to Marketing Automation platforms and ERPs. We can leverage Sitefinity's built-in Connectors or build custom connectors for your unique toolset.
- WE GET THAT CONTENT ISN'T JUST WORDS - IT'S AN EXPERIENCE.
Our MarTech practice specializes in the built-in experience tools within Sitefinity and how to best use your investment for email, social and content personalization.
- WE UNDERSTAND - AND HAVE BUILT - ENTERPRISE-LEVEL PROJECTS.
Multi-lingual, multi-site, advanced workflows and continuous delivery processes are central to a successful enterprise-level applications - we have built dozens.
- WE'RE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL.
Whether we're supporting your internal development team with complex architecture questions or helping you manage your site with day-to-day enhancements and updates, our model emphasizes long-term support.
Whitepaper: .NET CMS Comparison Guide
A detailed feature and functionality matrix of the top CMS platforms.
Checklist: Website Redesigns
10 steps for your website redesign - from pre-planning to launch.
Factsheet: Selecting a CMS
A detailed, step-by-step guide to selecting a content management system.