We have helped build over 1,000 web projects and applications. Here's some we are most proud of.
- Content Ecosystem Planning
- .NET Content Management
- Infrastructure & Devops
Winner of a Kentico Site of the Year Award, BlueModus created a website for InnovAge to drive qualified leads and personalize content.
InnovAge’s current site had a lot of great information, but was hard to navigate. Functionally, the site was outdated and did not drive leads. They needed a better conversion and sales funnel. Additionally, in four states and looking to expand, they needed a system that would personalize content to their different audiences.
- Kentico was used as a .NET platform that could integrate with several required systems, as well as provide the marketing and personalization tools InnovAge desired.
- Geolocation was implemented to allow personalization of site content based on the provider region detected for each visitor.
- Site engagement is way up after launch, with a 51% increase in page views, and 77% increase in pages per session.
- The site was awarded Best Healthcare Site in Kentico's Annual Site of the Year Awards.
BlueModus built a major new product for Aon, a highly customizable and duplicatable website used for employee insurance signups.
Aon needed to launch a major client product, a website used for employee insurance signups, customizable for specific offerings, while still maintaining integrity over key options and messaging.
- BlueModus built a custom tool that quickly and easily replicates all site pages, content, assets, media libraries, and settings
- Using macros, many areas of site content can be overwritten for client-specific options, and in some areas, customizable content, all the way down to specific sentences
- Major businesses such as Starbucks and Motorola use AON’s customizable site for their employee insurance signups
- Dozens of client sites per Kentico Instance
BlueModus delivered a modern web presence for the Association, capable of managing both its home office and over 75 local chapter sites.
The Alzheimer's Association needed to migrate to a more modern, responsive web portal that could serve its diverse audience, as well as more efficiently manage its home office and over 75 different local chapter sites.
- A Kentico-based solution uses role and permission schemes configured to allow proper access to editors of both the national and chapter sites within the same platform, currently supporting more than 1,000 user roles and permissions.
- The new site features multiple complex integrations, including Blackbaud, to manage events and incoming leads and an extensive custom chapter/location search tool.
- Localization features were used to generate a Spanish language mirror site.
BlueModus re-engineered Blue Rhino's site for a better, responsive user experience that also allows website editors to easily keep content updated.
Blue Rhino, the leading propane dealer in the U.S, had a site that was not mobile-friendly. The Location Finder, their most important site tool, was not properly prioritized, and didn’t work on their mobile site. Plus, hard-coded site text made editing content a tough chore.
- The location finder was overhauled, including implementing a one-click approach for users to get directions to the nearest Blue Rhino retailer.
- Template-based widgets were utilized to allow content editors to easily keep the site updated.
- The site was re-engineered for a better, responsive user experience, with no more than three levels deep of content.
- Site performance was improved dramatically, with page load times reduced from 3-4 seconds to around 300-400 ms.
Amgen - Xgeva
BlueModus, using agile development methods, coordinated an on-time launch for Amgen's Xgeva healthcare provider website relaunch.
Pharmaceutical giant Amgen needed to completely reimagine the marketing of Xgeva to healthcare providers, including new materials, design, and website to relaunch with a companion patient website.
- The overhaul was a constantly morphing project, in which content and design had not yet been vetted by medical, legal, or regulatory teams
- BlueModus met rigorous deadlines and challenges through collaboratively working with Amgen’s other agencies, scaling our team at a moment’s notice
- Using agile development methods, BlueModus coordinated an on-time launch, timed simultaneously with Amgen's patient-facing version of the site
National Jewish Health
In a smooth launch, BlueModus moved all of NJH's websites to the Kentico platform to create and maintain a best-in-class web presence.
The web team at National Jewish Health (NJH) was tied to an old custom CMS that wasn’t working for them. It limited their ability to consolidate their platforms, add responsive layouts and update their site without vendor help. And, since it was healthcare-specific, the license fees were high. The team needed to modernize its platform—with minimal disruption—before starting their site-wide redesign.
Working side-by-side with NJH’s developers, BlueModus moved all of their websites to the Kentico CMS platform—an affordable, fully supported CMS with responsive design capabilities. In a smooth, on-time launch, NJH gained both the working knowledge and the modern platform they needed to create and maintain a best-in-class web presence.
BlueModus completed Alight's new intranet in just 8 weeks, implementing entirely new branding under extremely secure conditions.
Alight's new intranet presented a unique challenge: due to acquisition, an MVP version of the project needed to be live in just 8 weeks. Compounding this issue: entirely new company branding still in progress meant that initial site development and design needed to happen without branding available.
- BlueModus used Agile development methodology to meet tight deadlines.
- Since company branding would come very late in the project, BlueModus recommended a tile-based and responsive layout capable of accommodating any branding.
- Due to strict governance models, the project also needed to be extremely secure. BlueModus built the whole project while working through the client's VPN, as well as used an MVC development model to help manage security concerns.
- BlueModus successfully surmounted all challenges to meet all deadlines and achieve an on-time launch.
University of Colorado
CU needed to migrate 30K+ pages from an existing Sharepoint customer portal, including many independent departments, to a new Sitefinity CMS.
The University of Colorado team had an increasingly difficult-to-manage SharePoint system, given the growth of their organization. They needed to migrate more than 30K pages from an existing customer portal, including numerous independent departments, to a new Sitefinity CMS.
- Infrastructure was created to allow each department to clean up and migrate their own content to the new system.
- The custom implementation allows site sync to work properly across more than 60 sites, all from one management console, yet still gives each department total control over their specific area of the site.
- Sitefinity was customized to leverage the existing single-sign on solution to help manage users, permissions, and security for the entire organization.
- Larger assets like videos were seamlessly integrated with a third-party Content Delivery Network (CDN).
CTAM engaged BlueModus to build a conversion-based site to route over 1.5 million referral leads a month to their association members.
The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) wanted to launch a jointly-funded lead referral program to help people choose their cable provider when they move. They engaged BlueModus to build a conversion-based website that routed leads to their association members.
BlueModus built CTAM a new Kentico website with amazing lead generating capabilities:
- Supports over 1.5 million referral transactions per month
- Integrates with multiple 3rd party tools
- Utilizes many of Kentico’s EMS features including: content personalization, lead scoring, and a/b testing
- High Availability site with best in class environment, deployment process, automated testing and more
National Data Center
BlueModus utilized Kentico's email campaign, customization, and personalization features to successfully market to new prospects for NDC.
NDC had built the B2B side of their business but needed assistance in reaching out to the consumers who used their products and resources. They wished to capture more subscribers as well as educate them about their array of products.
- An email campaign was created to reach out to customers. Personalization was used extensively, to help connect recipients to the NDC. Workflow automation fully managed the series of messages for easy deployment.
- Kentico’s EMS platform provides a custom experience for each user. Website flow and messaging changes based on macros from known customer data.
- NDC’s initial campaign has seen an impressive 10% conversion rate from their initial marketing list, with analytic data of results continuing to optimize this number even further.
HP News Now
BlueModus implemented a complex, highly customized, award-winning Kentico intranet, which is used by more than 150,000 HP employees.
HP’s corporate communications team needed a new website to serve as its employee portal, intranet dashboard and news site. The platform had to support many integrated systems, high traffic volume and a complex multimedia interface that can be updated in real-time and customized by each employee.
Through a coordinated development effort across a 30+ person team from multiple companies over 18 months, BlueModus implemented a Kentico platform, which now provides more than 150,000 employees access to information that’s customized to their individual jobs. For corporate communications, its’ an engaging and cost-effective way to share information—7,900 pages of content—with employees. It handles 10 million page views a month. And the group’s Story Effectiveness Index grew 6x year over year.
The HP News Now portal was awarded best Intranet Site of the Year by Kentico .
Bacardi needed infrastructure to support 200 global brands and a platform to handle localization in more than 30 markets. BlueModus delivered.
Balancing their international presence with region-specific messages, the web team at Bacardi Limited’s needs were twofold. They needed web infrastructure to support more than 200 global brands and hundreds of agencies managing more than 1,700 online properties. And they needed a new platform that could handle localization in more than 30 markets for their three flagship properties.
BlueModus® built a stable and scalable web presence for Bacardi on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Everyone from the agencies to the regional marketers to the developers loved it—and all online marketing metrics increased. We also rebuilt Bacardi’s flagship websites on Kentico, including mobile-optimized and modern branding, and a unique hub-and-spoke architecture to balance global and local concerns.
Gap needed BlueModus to create a career development portal offering resources, tools, and training for use at all their stores worldwide.
Gap Inc., the leading global specialty retailer, needed a career development program that would drive employee engagement and utilization by offering a framework for building careers as well as a library of development resources, tools and training via an online portal.
- BlueModus built a full featured LMS system that that fully integrated with Gap’s corporate HRIS systems
- Application was customized to meet the needs of both the corporate team and store employees and was specifically tailored to operate on store kiosks and tablets.
- This application is used at every Gap and Banana Republic retail location worldwide.
BlueModus developed an interactive, dynamic relationship marketing site for Cisco that created a unique targeted end user experience.
Cisco wished to form tailored relationships with key decisions makers at various government agencies who could benefit from its “Unified Communications” products. Based on specific behavioral criteria, they wished to identify federal employees most likely to want to buy its products.
- BlueModus helped Cisco develop a custom CMS and processes for creating a unique and targeted end user experience.
- An interactive, brandable and dynamic relationship marketing site was built and integrated with an email campaign that could share data with, and utilize data from the engine.
- This resulted in a dynamic, engaging and completely integrated relationship marketing, so successful it was then deployed to other Cisco product lines.
Investments & Wealth Institute
BlueModus created a newly branded and integrated platform for the Institute that consolidated its e-marketing and automation efforts.
The existing Institute site had a lot of poorly organized legacy content. In addition to needing a newly branded platform that would consolidate e-marketing and automation efforts, they desired a CMS capable of decentralizing site production and editing, to give ownership of relevant sections to each department.
- BlueModus migrated the site from Drupal to Kentico EMS, providing a refreshed brand on a mobile friendly site.
- Kentico provided a more easily manageable system, with the ability to have a distributed workflow and more content contributors and editors.
- The Institute saw a cost savings by consolidating marketing and automation efforts to a single EMS platform.
- A better integration with Abila netFORUM was achieved.
BlueModus developed a fully scalable and completely customizable Kentico solution for Bayer to consolidate its many web properties.
Bayer Healthcare needed to consolidate multiple web properties and applications into a single consumer-focused platform for all US Bayer Diabetes Care activity. They required a robust CMS that could handle custom functionality and complex integrations.
- BlueModus developed a fully scalable and completely customizable solution, consolidating traffic and functionality from eight existing sites.
- Bayer globally standardized to the recommended Kentico CMS platform, resulting in the optimization of their resources, and allowing local marketing teams the flexibility to address issues specific to their markets, as well as real-time content updating of their sites.
- Bayer saw significant cost savings as a result of moving to the new platform.
BlueModus converted CAEL's portal to a Kentico-based site that enabled staff to update and manage everything in one simple interface.
CAEL’s LearningCounts group had an old, buggy learning management system that overcomplicated maintenance and overworked its staff. The system wouldn’t be able to handle the nonprofit’s projected growth. And worst of all, it was driving students away with errors and complexities.
BlueModus converted the LearningCounts portal to a Kentico-based website that enables the staff to update and manage everything in one simple interface. With the new platform, LearningCounts is well on its way to realizing its target growth. And students are sticking around: course completion rates have increased by almost 15 percent.
BlueModus delivered responsive layouts, touch interactions and cross-browser support—for a greatly improved brand and UX on all devices.
Management of 42Below Vodka’s online initiatives was spread across platforms, and around the globe. To create a better customer experience, the team needed to consolidate them into a single, centrally-managed system. Not just any platform would do. The new site had to be able to bring creative and social interactions to life.
BlueModus® partnered with UK agency Ubiquitous to redesign and consolidate 42Below’s initiatives on the Kentico platform. It delivered responsive layouts, more touch interactions and cross-browser support—for a greatly improved brand and customer experience on all devices.
BlueModus migrated MGMA to a responsive Kentico site, including moving and organizing over 10,000 pieces of content.
MGMA was using an unstable, fragmented CMS that offered limited options for growth. The team was ready for a reliable and extensible platform to serve as a solid foundation for future projects. Among its priorities, the team wanted the new platform to handle huge amounts of content, provide a customizable e-commerce shopping cart and deliver responsive layouts for an improved mobile experience.
MGMA and BlueModus migrated the association’s website to the Kentico CMS, taking advantage of the CMS’s built-in taxonomy feature and creating a logical folder structure that organized all 10,000 pieces of content. Our solution also incorporated Kentico’s e-commerce, responsive design, and online marketing features—for a future-ready platform, which we continue to support today.
I'm the Answer to Cancer
BlueModus, using Kentico's marketing features, developed a consumer-friendly online destination for users to learn about immunotherapy.
BlueModus was engaged to develop a consumer-friendly online destination and resource to foster broader public knowledge and experience for the cancer community, enabling users to easily navigate and learn about immunotherapy.
- BlueModus built an engagement path through the website, using Kentico marketing features, such as private messaging, content personalization, and newsletter marketing
- The well-defined user workflow prompts visitors to interact with site features
- Users are encouraged to sign up for the site through content personalization, then further engage by sharing their personal story, or by becoming an advocate on the site
Joffrey's Coffee & Tea
Using Kentico EMS, BlueModus developed e-marketing campaigns to recover abandoned carts, drive loyalty and re-activate Joffrey's customers.
Joffrey’s, selling truly exceptional coffee and tea for over 30 years, desired an online gateway for enthusiasts to learn more about Joffrey’s premium products and provide an easy guest shopping experience.
- BlueModus took over support of the Joffrey’s store website from another solution partner, including an upgrade to Kentico 8.2, paying off technical debt, stabilizing the site and integrating their Great Plains accounting system with their store, eliminating manual double-entry
- Developed e-marketing campaigns using Kentico EMS to recover abandoned carts, driving loyalty and re-activating customers
- Cart recovery grew +25%, sell-through grew +10%
Veterans First Mortgage
BlueModus assisted Veterans First with their unstable Kentico site, fixing many issues and adding features under a consistent budget.
Veterans First Mortgage, a lender exclusively serving the armed forces, had a beautiful website that suffered from a poor Kentico implementation. The site was highly unstable, and numerous features were never implemented due to cost overruns on the original build.
- BlueModus collaborated with a marketing agency to add templates and elements to match the client’s original design vision
- The lead generation flow was enhanced, including custom landing pages, analytics and lead management tools
- As new features are added, BlueModus continues the re-factoring of poorly implemented code
- All services provided under a consistent budget and pace that aligns with online revenue plans
BlueModus quickly launched SkyKick's new digital presence directly into Kentico as an Azure-based cloud management product platform.
SkyKick was quickly growing beyond 5,000 global partners—and out of its existing platform. The development team needed an upgrade that was powerful and flexible enough to scale with the evolving business. The platform needed to integrate with their existing portal. And they needed agile development for fast delivery.
BlueModus worked side-by-side with the SkyKick team to implement a Kentico CMS. We kept the process flexible to minimize overhead and maximize SkyKick’s decision-making control and speed. In the end, we quickly launched their new digital presence, including custom portal functionality, directly into Kentico as an Azure-based cloud management product platform.
BlueModus provided an integrated solution for VinSolutions, allowing auto dealers to manage marketing content, campaigns, and automation.
VinSolutions wanted to release a new SaaS product that would allow auto dealers to manage marketing content, campaigns and automation, while also tying into their inventory and dealer back-office solution.
- BlueModus provided a solution that fully integrated with VinSolutions’ back-office products.
- Automated deployment and setup wizards allowed sites to be provisioned in real-time by customers
- Development model allowed front-end developers to revamp templates and layouts without needing back-end developers
- Capable of provisioning, launching, and supporting of hundreds of sites per instance of Kentico
BlueModus stabilized and upgraded Scrum Alliance's troubled website, fixing marketing integrations and previously incomplete features.
Scrum Alliance had a complex website that interfaced with in-house association and learning management systems, but initial launch had failed to meet expectations, due in large part to limited functionality of the then-new EMS components in Kentico version 7. The site was unstable and feature-incomplete.
- BlueModus adopted the project, and quickly was able to stabilize the site and do a basic integration with Marketo, so that online marketing activities could continue
- Over the next year, the site was upgraded to the more EMS robust Kentico v8.2; the majority of incomplete features from the original build were integrated; and numerous new features were added to interface with back-office systems, as well as to open up new revenue-generating opportunities for the association
CREW Network could more easily and efficiently manage their web presence with a scalable, long-term digital solution from BlueModus.
The brand look and feel of CREW Network’s existing site was outdated and did not support its many chapter sites well. With poor analytics and unreliable integrations, they were looking to pave the way for a scalable, long term digital solution.
- Kentico’s Multi-site capability was used to support over 40 chapter sites. BlueModus built a custom chapter builder tool that is able to create new chapter sites in mere minutes. Content is then syndicated and shared between the main site and chapter sites.
- BlueModus performed numerous integrations throughout the build of the site to improve analytics and functionality.
- The new site’s more modern look and feel better suited their audience, and empowered CREW Network staff and chapters to more easily and efficiently manage their web presence.
BlueModus streamlined engagement with Ace Scholarship's audience, reduced maintenance costs and simplified site administration.
ACE Scholarships, a Colorado based non-profit that assists low-income families realize the dream of their children attending private school in preparation for college, needed a responsive, modern website through which they could engage donors and scholarship recipients.
- BlueModus made use of Kentico’s localization features to enable a multi-lingual site.
- The new platform streamlined engagement with its audience, reduced maintenance costs and simplified the website’s administration.
BlueModus created a responsive, robust, and secure Kentico site to showcase Coalfire's new design as a data security-based company.
Coalfire was in need of an updated, responsive website, that would showcase their new design and provide them with a CMS that was easy for their staff to edit and manage. As a data security-based company, Coalfire needed a platform that was itself a proven secure solution.
- BlueModus created a responsive Kentico site and content management system that showcases Coalfire's new design
- The updated site included new page types, interactive map functionality, as well as a separate digital forensics blog for Coalfire Labs
- Coalfire's new Kentico site provides them a robust and secure platform, onto which they've been able to successfully base all future updates and upgrades
BlueModus built a consolidated site for Dewar’s to promote their international marketing that could be locally customized for every market.
Dewar’s, the fifth largest blended whisky brand in the world and the top-seller in the USA, needed a consolidated site to promote their international marketing under a new message –“Live True” that could be locally customized to suit each particular culture and market.
UBB engaged BlueModus for a new site with an innovative look, improved UX and SEO, ability to cross-sell services, and personalization.
United Bankers’ Bank (UBB), the first Bankers' Bank in the United States, wanted a site redesign with an innovative, customer-friendly look, improved UX, the ability to cross-sell complimentary services, improved SEO and personalization based on IP address.
- BlueModus embraced the power of built-in Kentico features for templates, document types, categories, product relationships, media libraries, and newsletters.
- MaxMind capabilities were utilized so when a visitor hits any page on the site, they are delivered to the appropriate representative for their territory, based on their geolocated IP.
- Multiple back end roles were created, allowing UBB to operate flawlessly within banking industry rules and regulations.
BlueModus helped QuitLogix convert its existing site to a base portal that could be duplicated and customized for each regional program.
QuitLogix needed to convert its site to an interactive coaching portal, which needed to be built using a hub and spoke model: An initial base site that could be duplicated and then customized for each regional program, over 40 sites in all.
- BlueModus implemented its custom site copy tool, designed to easily and quickly replicate all site pages, content, assets, media libraries, and settings into each new client templated website
- The site was fully integrated with both a custom API and the QuitLogix back-end system
- New spoke versions of the site can now be launched in as little as 90 minutes by non-technical staff
BlueModus relaunched Revolution Golf's four legacy sites into a modern and engaging Kentico site complete with e-commerce capability.
Revolution Golf’s previous solution consisted of four disparate websites. They needed a modern, engaging, and exciting site, that could have the power to integrate the legacy solutions, including an e-commerce system, into a single platform.
BlueModus built a Kentico site that made use of nearly every feature within the Kentico system, highly customized to provide the exact experience RG needed.
- Immediate spike in website traffic
- Reduced operational costs in running a single system
- High engagement and positive feedback from users
- Seamlessly integrated legacy e-commerce system
- EMS drives underlying analytics and user profiling
Using Kentico, BlueModus created a platform for Smiths that merged three existing sites into one new, multi-language, responsive website.
Smiths Interconnect—part of Smiths Group, a leading provider of electronic components, needed to merge three existing sites into one new, multi-language, responsive website, that would reflect the company’s new brand and allow staff to manage site content in one system.
- Using Kentico CMS, BlueModus focused on creating a site that not only merged content from the three existing sites into one central location, but also focused on responsive design, integrated the system with Salesforce, and took advantage of Kentico’s multi-lingual capabilities.
- This enabled the sales staff to use product display on tablets to assist in sales, administrators to edit all content in one user interface, and site content to be offered in multiple languages to serve a wider audience.
Asia Transpacific Journeys
BlueModus provided a new integrated solution that allowed ATJ's clientele to carry out all its various travel-related tasks online.
Asia Transpacific Journeys (ATJ), a US-based travel company, needed a solution to allow their clientele to carry out various travel-related tasks, such as completing trip waivers and making payments through a private portal that integrated with their FileMaker database system.
- BlueModus used Kentico Custom Forms due to FileMaker integration, as well as creative from the client, to recreate existing forms.
- The site was designed to allow for as much CMS text editing access as possible, including HTML emails that are sent to the customer upon submission that were previously not editable.
- Data export and import functions were used to copy existing customer data into Kentico, and a full FileMaker data layer was created to ensure the quality of service and error handling.
BlueModus created a Veeva-based iPad presentation full of animation and interactivity for Dyax reps to engage health care providers.
The sales team at Dyax was ready to embrace interactive detailing for its Kalbitor drug, but needed implementation help. The solution needed to live on Veeva, which they already used for CRM and scheduling. Along with interactivity, it needed to be integrated with email and compatible with CoBrowse. And it needed to be responsive, so reps could make presentations remotely from iPads.
BlueModus created a Veeva-based presentation full of imagery, animation and interactivity that reps could use to engage health care providers. It features animated efficacy charts and mechanisms of action, along with a scrolling sidebar with important safety information—all aimed at enhancing the message and increasing comprehension. We developed the solution using our Veeva build system for rapid iteration and deployment.
BlueModus created a Kentico-based intranet for Horizon to provide a more robust user experience, supporting dozens of departments.
Horizon Pharma was in need of an intranet as an alternative to their MS SharePoint build-out, that could provide a more robust user experience, including complex editing workflows, personalization for users based on their role in the company, and outbound messaging to internal staff.
- BlueModus provided a Kentico EMS platform to support dozens of departments with a powerful free-form layout.
- Complex workflows support content contributors with multi-step approvals for new content in a highly regulated environment.
- The intranet is personalized based on visitors’ role in the company to present content that is actionable and relevant to them.
- The project exceeded target usage metrics, with 100% of the company returning daily to the site in its first week and continuing to visit frequently.
BlueModus created a site for Xenotech that allowed customers to compare and order custom products, integrated with an existing ERP system.
XenoTech, a leader in in-vitro drug research, engaged BlueModus to help create a site that would provide their customers with precise sample information, the ability to order custom products with purchase orders and integrate with their existing ERP system.
- Using a hierarchical structure, BlueModus created a free-form method to add specific metadata to individual product lines, allowing e-commerce managers to maintain them without specific scientific knowledge.
- Dynamic comparison of different products included the ability for customers to download custom product characteristic sheets.
- The integration of online marketing features allowed customers to easily select areas of interest and have their data pushed to Salesforce for sales follow-up.
Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration
BlueModus worked closely with the SME team to resolve major functionality issues with their login and account creation processes.
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) was having problems with their Personify integration, and their customers were having issues logging in to the website and accessing their accounts.
- BlueModus worked closely with the SME team to identify and prioritize roadblocking issues as it related to Personify, and helped their team resolve some major functionality issues within the login and account creation processes
- As a result of these updates, SME was able to reclaim the use and ownership of their site and its functions
Paragon Risk Management Group
BlueModus utilized Kentico's custom module functionality to completely modernize and recreate Paragon's claims management platform.
Paragon Risk Management Group, an insurance processing company, engaged a local development partner early on in their journey to create a custom insurance claims processing application. Over the years this custom platform became more and more costly to maintain.
- Paragon originally engaged BlueModus to create a secure web version interface to its existing claims management application.
- Paragon had been entirely dependent on custom software from a developer making unrealistic demands.
- BlueModus worked with Paragon to completely modernize and recreate their claims management platform, utilizing Kentico’s custom module functionality.
The BlueModus team architected a new platform for Quantum Sails, integrating it with a homegrown inventory and customer management system.
Quantum Sails undertook an extensive branding and software development project, to bring e-commerce capabilities to their product catalogue and introduce a stunning new web design.
- The team architected, built, and deployed a new responsive platform, while integrating with Quantum Sails’ homegrown inventory and customer management system
- Integrated with a proprietary e-commerce system (QES) so logged-in users can track orders, history, and more
- Implemented a multi-media resource library as well as a forum and commenting tools for building community
Virtuoso engaged BlueModus to assist with a variety of development, consulting, bug fixes, and implementation-based activities.
Virtuoso originally engaged BlueModus in a staff augmentation model which quickly evolved into a wider consultative engagement in which the BlueModus team was able to assist with a much wider set of initiatives.
- A co-development model was utilized to collaborate with Virtuoso to remediate and upgrade their website.
- A widget framework template model was created that client could easily replicate.
- BlueModus provided high-level consulting and best practice approaches for creation of stored procedures, scheduled tasks, performance, and more.
- We integrated directly into the client’s delivery model to augment for development, consulting, bug fixes, and implementation-based activities.
Using Kentico Cloud, BlueModus leveraged a content-first approach to successfully built the TeamBlue site in just over two weeks’ time.
TeamBlue, the collaborative venture between BlueModus and BlueKey, needed to build a new website, on a tight timeframe and budget, that would demonstrate the breadth and depth of our combined agency expertise.
- The team selected the Kentico Cloud platform for development, leveraging its content-first approach to successfully built the site in just over two weeks’ time.
- To save time and budget, a bootstrap template was used for design. Kentico Cloud boilerplate project and code generators also allowed for a quick build.
- This project allowed Team Blue to achieve a valuable co-marketing presence, and deliver a site that is a strong validator in the association space.
BlueModus migrated the EKS&H website to an Azure environment they could control and then have audited for further improvements.
EKS&H, a professional services firm offering audit and tax consulting, asked BlueModus for support in migrating their website, hosted on physical servers with a third party, to an Azure environment they could control.
- BlueModus organized and orchestrated the migration with EKS&H and its vendor, by acquiring backups of the database and code, establishing a new server instance, configuring web and SQL servers, setting up continuous integration, and testing functionality and security.
- This migration allowed EKS&H to take full control over its site, leading to a request for a complete site audit, uncovering flaws in site’s original integration. As a result, BlueModus provided recommendations for cleaning up the back-end, allowing in a continuation of work to
help EKS&H build on improving their site.
Radio Free America
Radio Free America engaged BlueModus to create a social community music website requiring numerous complex technical integrations.
Radio Free America desired a social community website where DJs and listeners could connect and share content. Starting from scratch, the project posed numerous technical challenges and required numerous complex integrations.
- BlueModus, starting with only basic client concepts, and using an agile approach via multiple product releases, built an entirely new product website where all pages were built using Kentico templates and a combination of Kentico and custom web parts
- A custom back-end module was built to manage many aspects of the site
- Custom integration with numerous technologies and features allowed for a unique site interface