Infrastructure & DevOps
The most powerful digital marketing stack falls to pieces without a thoughtful and reliable infrastructure behind it. Our DevOps experts evaluate your needs and help you build a culture around automated builds, testing and releases.
- 1,000s of Azure Deployments
- DevOps and Deployment Processes
- Continuous Integration Configuration
- Certified AWS Implementation Partner
"Frequently we come across customers who knew clearly what they wanted built, but didn't always address the underlying infrastructure to support those needs. It's not just about hosting your website - it's about secure and - where applicable - automated deployment processes. It's about real QA - not just clicking a few links, but using technology to confirm functionality," says Dave Conder, CTO and founder at BlueModus. "This practice isn't a separate team - it's central to every engagement we do, because without it, it doesn't matter how strong our applications might be. If they are slow, unstable or worse, insecure, any cool functionality is for naught."
IT Infrastructure Optimized and Automated
Without a stable and reliable infrastructure, the most innovative web projects mean nothing. We start every engagement with a deep understanding of your hosting environments, your associated DevOps practices and your needs or requirements related to security, compliance and performance.
- Hosting and Infrastructure Consulting through Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Security and compliance monitoring
- Launch support and governance
- Automated source control, QA and redundant solutions
- Performance optimization through CDNs, caching and custom configurations
Factsheet: What is DevOps?
Learn what DevOps is and how BlueModus uses it to enhance our customers’ digital efforts.
Infographic: Steps for GDPR Compliance
Review these 10 best practices outlining what you need to consider for GDPR compliance.
Factsheet: BlueBasis Rapid Project Automation
Learn how BlueModus accurately and efficiently spins up any new website project.