We're looking for a Systems Administrator / Support Technician, who is looking to grow their technical skills, can think on his/her feet, play well with others, and do great work in a fast paced, agency environment.
By bringing together like-minded people, who share common passions, who enjoy each other's company and respect each other's skills, BlueModus has created a culture where people work hard, have each other’s backs, and love what they do. Come join a team with a clear mandate to deliver high value to their clients. If you’re up for a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off that includes 9 holidays, 10 vacation, 2 personal and 5 sick days
- Get that dental checkup with full benefits - health, dental, vision and disability
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan + employer match
- Awesome office in the heart of downtown Denver right off the iconic 16th Street Mall
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack dispensers
- Catered team lunches 3-to-4 days a week, plus breakfast on Fridays.
- Keg for Thirsty Thursdays
- Dog friendly office
- Whether you’re an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours
- Take the stress out of commuting with our public transportation subsidy
- Dress for comfort in our casual environment
- Never stop growing with professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing training
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting with desktop and network support for company
- Responsible for system updates, monitoring, troubleshooting, and providing end user support
- Provide production support and management for client cloud servers and environments
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release, application deployment, and system and application management
- Design and deploy services into both new and existing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure environments using an agile software development methodology
- Liaise with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
- Develop company capabilities and technical expertise in DevOps and cloud technologies
- Genuine passion for technology
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- A desire to learn and grow technical knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in a System Admin, Network Engineer and/or similar role
- Experience working closely with internal team and clients to understand the process of designing and implementing enterprise class solutions based on the principles of redundancy, data integrity, security, and recoverability
- Experience with Windows Server (2003-2016) and Desktop Environments (XP – Win 10)
- Experience with Office365, Google Apps, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with DNS
- Understanding of SQL / MySQL / NoSQL
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or electronics engineering, information technology or related
BlueModus is a technology agency with over 15 years’ experience serving marketers and technologists of all types. A lot of companies talk about their awesome offices, cool events and great perks. We can, too. But when you come to work for BlueModus, you not only get to work in great digs, you also become part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We've created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and partners. We’re occasionally a little geeky. Always fun-loving.
Interested in applying? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303.759.2100.