Here at BlueModus, we are always looking for smart, talented, and dependable people who are at the top of their field. We take pride in attracting, developing and retaining the most talented, creative, and dedicated individuals in their career of choice, and believe the best way to find promising candidates is through people who are already thriving at BlueModus.
But that doesn’t mean we won’t encourage and reward individuals outside of BlueModus to refer applicants to our open positions.
Whether or not you are a current employee, we’ll make it worth your while to refer your friends, acquaintances, former colleagues, or anybody else who you think would be a great addition to our team at BlueModus.
Referral bonus: $250 plus a new iPad.
If you successfully refer a candidate for a position at BlueModus, you will be paid a referral bonus of $250 within 30 days of the candidate’s first day of employment and receive a new iPad after the candidate has had his or her six month anniversary with the company. Full eligibility requirements can be viewed below.
Simply review our current opportunities, then refer individual candidates to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Referral Eligibility Requirements
- Individuals must be hired within 180 days of referral registration date for the referral bonus to be payable.
- The initial $250 referral payment fee will be paid within 30 days of the candidate's first day of employment with BlueModus. In order for the referrer to be eligible to receive the new iPad, the new hire must be employed at a full-time status for a minimum of six months by BlueModus. Referrer will receive the iPad no more than 30 days following the candidate's six month work anniversary.
- Prior to payment, all referrers will be required to fill out a W-9 and provide it to BlueModus via fax or PDF.
- No referral bonus will be paid for candidates with whom BlueModus has had employment discussions within the six months preceding the submitted referral.
- No referral bonus will be paid for candidates who originate from a third party recruiting agency.
- In the event that two employees refer the same individual, only the first referral will be eligible for payment.
- Referred candidates must not be currently employed by BlueModus.
- Referred candidates must not have previously applied to BlueModus external job postings.
- The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time. This program may be terminated at the sole discretion of BlueModus.