Data is the key to every positive digital experience.
Does your data management capability live up to the emerging demands of social media, mobile devices, Web platforms, and more? If not, you’re missing a tremendous opportunity to deliver a more robust experience for your users, as well as a greater return on your digital investments. BlueModus can help improve how you store, process, maintain, and deliver data online by launching a custom Data Management System (DMS) powered by a best practice-based Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
DMS from BlueModus makes it happen.
Our DMS core functionality is based on Microsoft .NET 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and SQL Server 2005-2008. It has been developed and deployed by BlueModus throughout our global client base, and is designed to specifically minimize the time and costs associated with data integration efforts. This approach provides multi-platform support, centralized monitoring and security, and a modular design that enables easy and fast functionality changes. With a BlueModus DMS deployed on a SOA, you can count on:
- The ability to do more with the creative digital assets through the ability to re-use components
- A standardized, modular, and secure set of Web services that will integrate markets, agencies, devices, applications, and partners through one digital platform
- A platform for sharing data and services, ensuring that business processes are completed efficiently and effectively
- Facilitates deployment of new services for client stakeholders
- Bolsters time to market by being able to assemble components, extend them more easily as its business changes, and react more quickly to market shifts
- Time to market for new services might be measured in days and weeks instead of months for a non-SOA compliant application
The DMS is responsible for storing, processing, maintaining, and exposing all consumer data within a single, secure platform. All DMS functionality is exposed via a SOA. This SOA provides multi-platform support, centralized monitoring and security, and a modular design that allows for changes to functionality to be made easily and quickly.
The core DMS core functionality -- based on Microsoft .NET 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and SQL Server 2005-2008 -- has been developed and deployed by BlueModus throughout its global clientele’s solutions, and is designed to specifically minimize the time and costs associated with data integration efforts.
From an architectural standpoint, our solutions consist of the development of three main tiers of the application:
- Presentation Layer: The New Website, Mobile Site, and CMS – The front-end application that has full CMS, workflow, mobile, multi-lingual, and interactive functionality
- DMS Service and Business Logic Layer: The DMS APIs and Logic – The business logic and data platform that acts behind the scenes for the new website and its sub-applications
- Persistence Layer: Databases and other data sources – This is where all the DMS data is stored and managed.